Distribution Plan

For my magazine, I plan to distribute it mainly in America. I want it to be available to anyone who wants to read it, but I feel that having it based in America would be beneficial. I would talk to different retailers in order to get prime shelf space. I also want to go to different circus events to help promote it and get the word out. Since the circus community is fairly small and a lot of people know each other, the word will travel quickly. For the digital element, I plan to have magazine access online so people who don't have time to read the physical copy can take it on the go. I also plan to market the magazine through different social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. I also think that having a Youtube channel that teaches people circus would be a good way to help boost it.

Comments