Marketing Plan

Based on the other magazines distributions I plan to create my own app to keep readers up to date on whats happening on the go. I think that it is one of the best ways to engage with my audience as technology can allow for a direct link between the readers and us. The apps the other magazines had bright colors, and user friendly interfaces.

I also plan to have events to increase awareness about circus. I would go to other circus events that are already established like Montecarlo to get the word out about my magazine. If I was able to go to shows and performances, my magazine would gain more recognition.
Putting ads online would also help to get the word out about it. If the ad was posted on lots of circus and circus related sites, it could educate lots of people in the circus world about my magazine.

Comments