Audience Engagement Research - Women's Health
Women's Health is a magazine that promotes healthy living for women all across America. Even though my target audience is both genders, I feel that the health component is extremely important to my audience. I want to use some of their formatting for how I can structure my tips and tricks. They have approximately 1.5 million in circulation.
In addition to the magazine itself, they produce DVDs to help educate their readers about how to stay in good shape or lead better lives in general. They also have books that serve the same purpose. I don't think many people use DVDs anymore, but if on social media I post videos and tutorials about how to do certain tricks I feel like it could be extremely beneficial.
They also sponsor events, which if I could do that for my magazine I feel like that could spread a lot of awareness. They sponsor a race called ZOOMA, which consists of a half marathon, 5K, and 10K all over the course of the event. They also have classes and events that are like training sessions for healthy living. If we host events like this for circus, we could educate even more people about the circus arts.
In addition to the magazine itself, they produce DVDs to help educate their readers about how to stay in good shape or lead better lives in general. They also have books that serve the same purpose. I don't think many people use DVDs anymore, but if on social media I post videos and tutorials about how to do certain tricks I feel like it could be extremely beneficial.They also sponsor events, which if I could do that for my magazine I feel like that could spread a lot of awareness. They sponsor a race called ZOOMA, which consists of a half marathon, 5K, and 10K all over the course of the event. They also have classes and events that are like training sessions for healthy living. If we host events like this for circus, we could educate even more people about the circus arts.

Comments
Post a Comment