Project Selection - Magazine
Project Selection - Magazine
I would choose a magazine project because I'm interested in design and I'm a good writer. The different aspects that go into making a magazine such as taking photos, writing articles, and conducting interviews are all strong points of mine. I have good person to person communication skills, and feel like by doing a magazine I could not only practice these skills but improve them. I also am good at figuring out what people are interested, which is an important part of magazine design. Drawbacks of a magazine project are that it requires a lot of creativity and patience. Coming up with ideas for 100 different pages is going to be a difficult task to complete. Also, doing photoshoots in multiple locations might be a challenge. It requires a lot of advance planning and coordination. Overall though, I feel like a magazine project would really play to my strengths.
Comments
Post a Comment